Dr. Anita Federici & Associates (soon to be the Centre for Psychology and Emotion Regulation) is looking for experienced and team-oriented clinicians to join our team. We specialize in the assessment, treatment, and research of emotion regulation and offer three main care pathways: (1) Eating Disorders, (2) Personality Disorders and (3) PTSD & Trauma-Related Injuries. Largely serving the North Simcoe-Muskoka region, we are the only comprehensive DBT program north of Toronto and the only outpatient eating disorder treatment centre for adult patients in North Simcoe. We work closely with provincial hospitals, WSIB, the Encompass Program (OPP), and the Non-Insured Health Benefit plan for First Nations and Inuit people to provide exceptional care.
The ideal candidates have experience working with eating disorders, DBT, and/or CPT. Those interested in joining our DBT team will be involved in weekly consultation team meetings and facilitating DBT skills training groups. All of our treatment pathways are offered virtually in light of Covid-19. There are opportunities to be involved in our research track, presenting at conferences, publication as well as ongoing team training in highly sought after treatment approaches. We are an engaging, busy, and strong clinical team and look forward to adding two more clinicians to our group.
- A Masters degree, PhD, or PsyD from an accredited university in the clinical field.
- Registered with or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of
- Ontario, the College of Registered Psychotherapists, or the College of Social Work.
- Experience in providing evidence-based treatment for eating disorders (CBT-E), and/or DBT, and/or trauma treatment (e.g., cognitive processing therapy , prolonged exposure protocols)
- Experience working with third-party payers (e.g., WSIB, NIHB, Veteran Affairs Canada, insurance companies)
We are located in Midland Ontario, though (given Covid changes) are open to applicants who do not live in the geographical area but can commit to video-based sessions/team meetings.
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and CV to: Info@MidlandDBT.com